Mental Wellness Assessment Results
Where are you on the Mental Wellness Continuum?
Your Score Is...
The bad news is that you're almost definitely suffering from an overactive stress response, chronically disrupted mental wellness and a low state of vigor — and you need to take immediate steps to regain control. The good news is that you're not alone. There are literally millions of people in the same situation. The best news of all is that there are plenty of very effective, natural lifestyle interventions that can help rebalance your biochemistry and restore your mental wellness.
Since your Mental Wellness Index score puts you in the "Low" category, it's important for you to do whatever you can to bring yourself back toward balance. This means that you'll want to follow a coordinated program incorporating as many "rebalancing" strategies as possible.
Consider the fact that virtually anybody who experiences stress on a regular basis, gets less than eight hours of sleep each night, or has imbalances in their gut-brain axis is at risk for mental wellness challenges. Each of us can benefit from targeted steps to maintain (or restore) our balance and improve our individual state of mental wellness. Neither a person's stress levels nor the body's response to stress is a constant. Sometimes, your approach to mental wellness needs to be more focused (such as during times of particularly high stress). At other times, you'll have less stress in your life and can withstand the situation you're in with more ease (such as during a vacation).
The bottom line is that living in the 21st century brings with it a certain amount of unavoidable stress, and with that stress comes a certain degree of disrupted mental wellness. It's how we deal with that stress and what we do to restore balance that can make all the difference when it comes to our long-term mental wellness and how we feel on a daily basis.
Get Your Results Here!Learn More
This assessment is intended as an educational self-awareness tool, and is not designed to diagnose or treat any condition(s). This assessment should not replace an examination by your primary healthcare provider. Please consult with your healthcare provider for advice about any specific medical conditions(s).
Mental Wellness Product Recommendations
- Promotes a healthy gut*
- Boost in cognitive function and clarity*
- Connects the gut and brain to enhance the communication between both brains*
- Ingredients shown to improve mood and reduce tension in human clinical trials*
- Supports the growth and vitality of a range of beneficial gut bacteria*
- Improves psychological vigor (physical energy, mental acuity, and emotional well-being)*
You may also benefit from the following:
- Prepares the body's gut microbiome for optimized mental wellness*
- Provides a natural cleanse and supports a healthy digestive system*
- Helps to remove built-up waste and toxins from the body*
- Supports natural cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys and colon*
- Partners with and optimizes the body's natural detoxification process*
- Enhances feelings of well-being and supports a healthy, positive mood*
- Reduces feelings of negativity and stress*
- Lessens occasional anxiousness and feelings of sadness*
- Promotes a calming, relaxing state of mind*
- Supports natural serotonin and dopamine production for enhanced mood benefits*
- Increases motivation and drive*
- Increases energy levels and endurance*
- Improves brain performance*
- Rapid improvements in mental acuity and alertness*
- Enhanced focus and performance*
- Long-lasting stamina without the jitters or crash*
- Sustained action for maximum mental energy benefits*
- All-natural and safe
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness*
- Provides a soothing and refreshing night's sleep, without morning grogginess*
- Improves quality of sleep and ease of falling asleep*
- Encourages restful sleep, calms the nervous system and helps reduce stress*